It is time to pay tribute to my fellow diet bloggers. As you may have noticed I am not the only person on the net collecting information on diet programs and diet tips. The community of diet bloggers is constantly growing and so I found it was time to present some of the top diet blogs to you.
But why are diet blogs so popular to begin with? The fitness magazine recognizes diet blogs as having a major effect on the motivation of people.
To me that is the real purpose of a diet blog: to share diet stories and help each other with losing weight! And I really hope that I can also inspire some of you out there to eat more healthily or start a diet. Personally I have been really amazed by all the support and feedback that you get from the online diet community.
Thanks to all of you guys!
So here is my list of 15 best diet blogs on the web:
1. There is “the diet blog” a really informative blog that comes up with new stories on nutrition and weight loss regularly. It is written by several nutritionists and therefore quite professional. Definitely a good read!
2. A blog that I really admire is the blog of Gwen, the Cholesterol blog. She had to change her nutrition and her way of life in order to overcome her cholesterol problems and writes about that in her blog. I really like her descriptions of the Ornish diet as they always include stories of her life. This diet blog certainly is a good read for all people suffering from similar problems.
3. Mydietblogger.com is a diet blog network dealing with topics such as diet myths, nutrition and fitness. There is a lot of information to be found there and if you don’t find a article you like, you might be able to find a post about the topic you want to get information about in their forum.
4. Another good read is the weight loss blog at families.com Lisa Pietsch writes about dieting and everything around the topic.
5. I love the motto of Kalyn’s Kitchen Blog: Cook. Eat. Lose weight. Celebrate. Her blog is about South Beach Diet recipes. Just have a look and try out some recipes – they are fantastic!
6. The daily skinny post already the site’s name is great, but the posts are even better. Jujuridl writes about her life and daily struggle with weight loss and nutrition. I love the way the posts are written!
7. You can find another great blog at orange.co.uk. Different women have documented their diet experiences in this blog. I found it to be really motivating how they describe their struggles with losing weight.
8. This blog shows you that you are NOT the only one who has a really tough time with dieting.
My all natural weight loss by Token Fat Girl. Another blog that I really want to pay tribute to here. This blog is so “real” and you can tell from the way it is written that it is a real help and source of motivation for the author and this makes it one of the most valuable diet blogs out there!
9. Laura Freberg’s psychology blog – another great blog about a weightloss experience also including recipes and lots of other interesting stuff.
10. Laura Kelly has started an interesting project on her diet blog. She wants to test 52 diets in 52 weeks. A pretty crazy plan if you ask me, but I will definitely have a look at the site in the weeks to come to see how she is doing.
11. In his blog Jeremy Zawodny is explaining how he lost 50 pounds with a spreadsheet and a website. You will find some good tips in there and it is also pretty inspiring.
12. A weight lifted – this blog deals mainly with healthy nutrition. The blog is presented like a diary and there are also a lot of other topics in there except of dieting.
13. On her page Weight Watchen Ronnie provides really interesting insights into her life and her weight loss journey with the Weight Watchers Program. She also gives away a lot of personal stuff such as a shopping list and menu suggestions. I really like that.
14. Healthy B.P.M. – its all about health. Healhty living, healthy food, healthy exercising, health issues, health challenges,….
15. Finally 3 fat chicks a really good diet forum were you will be able to find lots of information as well as people who are experiencing the same as you. Join the diet community!
After presenting all these interesting blogs to you I hope that you will still keep showing up at my homepage to read my new posts
Photo Credits / @ U. Herbert/ Anja Barth www.pixelio.de